We carry a wide variety of acoustic pianos from top quality manufacturers at nearly every price point. Whether you are shopping for an upright for the kids' piano lessons, or would like a baby grand with a player system for entertaining in your home, we can help you find the perfect instrument. Additionally, we have a great selection of performance-level instruments from C. Bechstein including their renowned Academy series of grands and verticals. A complete listing of our brands can be found on the Products page.
Our wide selection of pre-owned acoustic and digital instruments stems from our full value trade-in policy which gives clients the opportunity to trade up to the next level of performance without losing their investment in their instrument. This has the added benefit of increasing the quality of pre-owned instruments we receive as clients take better care of their instruments, knowing that they may trade up one day. To see our current inventory of pre-owned acoustic and digital instruments, please visit our pre-owned page
Digital instruments such as portables, arrangers, synthesizers, stage pianos, and digital home pianos have skyrocketed in popularity in recent years. Sound quality and build quality have never been better. For example, Roland's new SuperNatural sound engine, found in many of our models, has taken digitals to the next level by incorporating technology from their acclaimed V-Piano. Now it is possible to adjust string resonance, touch sensitivity, and damper noise to suit your particlar playing style. Our digital instruments can be found on the Digital page.
The Knabe WKG-76 - 7' 6" SemiConcert Grand Piano - When sound and quality matter
Performance for the most discriminating pianist
Pianists of all levels need the best piano available to them in order to bring out the nuances of the music they want to play. The Knabe Concert Series brings together the finest in materials and design with our uncompromising level of service to create a totally new playing experience.
- Soundboard - Solid, select Eastern white spruce - quarter-sawn, asymmetrically tapered for performance
- Rim and Beams - Maple and oak are used in the rim for density and rigidity while spruce is used for the beams
- Bridges - vertically-laminated hard rock maple with a solid maple cap. Surfacing, drilling, notching and pinning are precisely performed by CNC machinery
- Ribs - Solid Spruce pre-crowned and notch to the inner rim
- Action - Renner, concert-grade
- Hammers - Premium German hammers, individually voiced then concert-voiced by our in-house Concert Technician
- Strings - German-made Roslau brand
- Pinblock - 16-ply, cross grained laminated hard rock Maple - CNC fitted to the plate flange
- Available in High Gloss Black and Satin Black